The “E-Retail Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. E-Retail Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. E-Retail market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of E-Retail Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245135
Scope of the Report:
E-Retail Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global E-Retail market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global E-Retail market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global E-Retail market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global E-Retail market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global E-Retail market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245135
Key Market Trends:
Asia-Pacific is Home to Digital Powerhouses
– E-commerce is expected to become the largest retail channel in the world, accounting for 14% of the total retail sales by 2021, outpacing sales through retail outlets, like supermarkets, independent grocers, and apparel and footwear retailers, among others.
– However, its future adoption is not likely to be evenly distributed across the world. E-commerce is already leading the way in Asia-Pacific, with 13% penetration rate, and it is expected to reach the top spot in Western Europe within the next five years. Retailers may need to tailor their digital strategies appropriately by region, country, and category.
– In 2017, e-commerce became the leading retail channel in Asia-Pacific, driven by growth in two countries, namely, South Korea and China.
– South Korea became the first country in the region where e-commerce became the number 1 channel, in 2013, with 11% penetration rate of the total retail sales. The best digital infrastructure in the world, combined with a high propensity to embrace the latest technology, led the digital revolution.
– Though e-commerce rose to the top in South Korea three years earlier than China, China has now become the digital powerhouse in Asia-Pacific and the world.
– Chinas leading retailers, Alibaba and JD.com, have built retail ecosystems with the best selection and range of prices, while solving the challenges around logistics and payments. Both continue to improve upon the digital experience, speeding up delivery and expanding product categories.
More Consumers are Buying Fashion Online
– Fashion is the second-largest retail category after grocery. The shift toward e-commerce is a significant, palpable movement in most economies. A quarter of spending on clothing, accessories, and footwear (fashion) already occurs online and, is still rapidly growing.
– The penetration rate of buying fashion online is roughly twice that of the overall retail sales. Global forecast shows that e-commerce accounted for nearly 25% of the total fashion sales, compared to 13% of the total retail sales in 2018. Of the 58% of global online consumers who made purchases online in 2018, about half were shoppers of clothing, accessories, or footwear.
– Online marketplaces, like Amazon, are key purchase influencers in a fashion shoppers purchase journey. Shoppers are spending more time on marketplace sites to discover and research products, which is providing retailers insights into buyers purchase decisions.
– Artificial intelligence and machine-learning tools allow retailers to leverage this wealth of consumer data toward responsive design and better product recommendations. This enables marketplaces to launch private-label fashion brands for entry-level customers (for example, Moda Rapido, and Here and Now by the Indian online fashion retailer Myntra) and provide a superior customer experience.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the E-Retail Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the E-Retail.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245135
- Analyzing the size of the E-Retail market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global E-Retail market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the E-Retail market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the E-Retail market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the E-Retail market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global E-Retail market.
Detailed TOC of E-Retail Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Customer Behavior Analysis
4.3 Evolving Market Trends in E-retailing
4.4 E-retailing Deliveries by Sector and Parcel Size
4.5 Major Footraces in the E-retail Market
4.9 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.10 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 North America
5.1.3 Middle East & Africa
5.1.5 Latin America
5.2.1 Electronics and Media
5.2.3 Food and Personal Care
5.2.4 Furniture and Appliances
5.2.5 Toys and Baby Products
5.2.6 Other Products
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.3 Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd
6.1.4 Jingdong (JD.com Inc.)
6.2 Insights on Mass Merchandisers and E-commerce Practicers (such as Walmart, Costco, Best Buy, etc. across the globe)
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS ON THE E-RETAIL MARKET
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
9.1 Most Popular Products Sold via E-retail
9.2 Social Media holds the Key to the Future of E-commerce
9.3 Creating Unique In-store Experience with Digital Transformation
9.4 Types of Electronic Commerce B2B, B2C, and C2C
9.5 Country Rankings of E-commerce Markets by Key Segments
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: