The “Hydroponics Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Hydroponics Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Hydroponics market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Hydroponics Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999628
Scope of the Report:
Hydroponics Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Hydroponics market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Hydroponics market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Hydroponics market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Hydroponics market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Hydroponics market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999628
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Food Demand and Security
Global population is increasing exponentially, and every day nearly 200,000 people are adding up to the world food demand. Supplying food to this growing population has become a global threat. On the other side, agricultural land is also shrinking globally. Adding to this, crop pests are causing 10-16% of global crop losses annually, making the situation worse. To attain self-sufficiency in food, hydroponics provide an effective solution, as the technology uses space efficiently and can be applied even by landless urban and rural people. Currently, the technology has been successfully standardized for various vegetable crops, and it has great potential, especially in regions, like the Middle East, where billions of dollars are invested to import food and grains, due to water scarcity and unfavorable environmental conditions for agriculture. The aforementioned global food demand coupled with rising quality concerns is expected to drive the hydroponics trend, thereby resulting in the overall growth of the hydroponics industry.
Europe Dominates the Global Market
Europe is traditionally the largest market, that is implementing advanced techniques in hydroponics smart greenhouse horticulture. The matured European market demand is led by countries, such as the Netherlands, Spain, and France. In Europe, Holland is the largest producer of hydroponic crops and is expected to maintain the lead for the next 10 years. This is because of the vast expansion of hydroponics technology in the Netherlands. Germany is expected to register a higher pace, among the European countries. The major vegetable and fruit crops that are grown using hydroponics in European countries include, cucumber, tomatoes, roses, and peppers among others. As consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the quality difference in greenhouse-grown vegetables, the demand for hydroponics culture is increasing in Europe.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Hydroponics Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Hydroponics.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999628
- Analyzing the size of the Hydroponics market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Hydroponics market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Hydroponics market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Hydroponics market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Hydroponics market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Hydroponics market.
Detailed TOC of Hydroponics Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.1.1 Growing Emphasis on Food Security
4.1.2 Higher Consumption of Salad Crops and Exotic Vegetables
4.1.3 Higher Consumption of Salad Crops and Exotic Vegetables
4.2 Market Restraints
4.2.1 High Startup Cost
4.2.2 Less Adoption and Awareness
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat from Substitute Products
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Aggregate Hydroponic System
188.8.131.52 Closed System
184.108.40.206 Open System
5.1.2 Liquid Hydroponic System
5.2 Crop Type
5.2.2 Lettuce & Leafy Vegetables
5.2.6 Other Crop Types
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Middle East
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 BrightFarms Inc.
6.3.2 Argus Control Systems Ltd.
6.3.3 Hortisystems UK Ltd.
6.3.4 Kubo Group
6.3.5 GreenTech Agro LLC
6.3.6 Circle Fresh Farms
6.3.7 Hydrodynamics International Inc.
6.3.8 Heliospectra AB
6.3.9 American Hydroponics, Inc.
6.3.10 Lumigrow Inc.
6.3.11 General Hydroponics Inc.
6.3.12 Koninklijke Philips NV
6.3.13 Logiqs BV
6.3.15 Thanet Earth
6.3.16 Pegasus Agritech
6.3.18 Village Farms International Inc.
6.3.20 Terra Tech
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: