The “Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999532
Scope of the Report:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999532
Key Market Trends:
Neurology Segment Holds the Largest Market Share Currently and is Believed to Continue the Same Over the Forecast period.
The neurology segment of the global MRI market holds the largest market share, and it is expected to record a CAGR of 6.7% in the coming future.
MRI is the best tool for diagnostic imaging and neuroscience research. It provides morphological images with the highest spatial resolution and unmatched soft tissue contrast, as well as the unique functional information of the central nervous system (CNS). 97% of MRI sites perform the brain examinations and 1 in 4 MRI scans is of the brain, making it one of the most commonly performed exams in neurology. Neurological uses of MRI systems include the diagnosis of brain and spinal cord tumors, infection and vascular irregularities, which may lead to stroke. MRI can also detect the disorders, along with performing the monitoring of degenerative disorders, such as multiple sclerosis, and it can even document brain injury from trauma.
North America Dominates the MRI Market and is Expected to Hold The Largest Market Share During the Forecast Period.
North America currently dominates the global magnetic resonance imaging market, and it is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years. This region is expected to increase its market share in the future, owing to the well-established healthcare system of the United States and the initiatives that are being carried out by the various organizations, along with the government to promote the disease diagnosis. Siemens and Philips are the leading companies in the United States. The average MRI scanning cost ranges between USD 650 to USD 950 based on dye being used or not. With that, the United States has the largest market share of approximately 94.6% in North America, and is expected to record a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999532
- Analyzing the size of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market.
Detailed TOC of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 INTRODUCTION of Hybrid MRI Systems
4.2.2 Availability of Universal Health Coverage in North America, Europe and several Asian Countries
4.2.3 Increasing Adoption in Emerging Markets
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Cost of MRI Systems
4.3.2 Declining Helium Availability
4.3.3 Capital Equipment Nature of MRI Systems
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Closed MRI Systems
5.1.2 Open MRI Systems
5.2 Field Strength
5.2.1 Low Field MRI Systems
5.2.2 High Field MRI Systems
5.2.3 Very High Field MRI Systems and Ultra-high MRI Systems
5.3.6 Other Applications
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Bruker Corporation
6.1.2 Esaote SpA
6.1.3 Fonar Corporation
6.1.4 GE Healthcare
6.1.5 Hitachi Ltd
6.1.6 Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd
6.1.7 Koninklijke Philips NV
6.1.8 Siemens Healthcare GmbH
6.1.9 Aurora Imaging Technology
6.1.10 Canon Medical Systems Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Heated Jacket Market 2019 Analysis By Product Type (Electric Jacket, Battery Operated Heated Jacket), Enterprise Size, Key Applications, End-User Sector, Sales Channel, Competitive Landscape and Growth Factors up to 2024