The “Semiconductor Materials Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Semiconductor Materials Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Semiconductor Materials market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Semiconductor Materials Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999413
Scope of the Report:
Semiconductor Materials Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Semiconductor Materials market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Semiconductor Materials market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Semiconductor Materials market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Semiconductor Materials market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Semiconductor Materials market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999413
Key Market Trends:
Substrates is Expected to hold Major Share
Over the past decade, the cost contribution of electronics to the automotive industry has increased from 18-20% to about 40-45%. In 2017, it was estimated that the automotive sector will account for about 9% of the worldwide semiconductor revenue. This has been a major driver for the growth of the semiconductor market in this industry. The growth of semiconductor content has been on a steady rise and the share of electronic systems in the vehicle cost may reach 50% of the total car cost by 2030.
This factor is attributed to the rapid advances in the development of leading-edge technologies, such as autonomous driving, advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS), vehicle-to-everything communication, and power management in electric vehicles (EVs), including navigation, dashboard camera, and smart keys, as well as a widely anticipated image processor. It is predicted that smart vehicles capable of fully autonomous driving will employ up to 7,000 chips. Given this scenario, even a failure rate of 1ppm, already very low by any standard today, would lead to seven out of 1,000 cars with a safety risk.
Given the constraints of the automotive electronics market, semiconductor material qualification must follow extensive procedures. While a high degree of material purity is a prerequisite, manufacturing processes are actually much more sensitive to deviations of material quality, as they potentially lead to process recalibration. Thus, several quality excellence programs have been introduced by the automotive manufacturers, aimed at a zero defect target.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Hold Major Share
Asia-Pacific is expected to hold the major share over the forecast period. According to the SEMI Materials Market Data, the total wafer fabrication materials and packaging materials were valued at USD 27.8 billion and USD 19.1 billion, respectively, in 2017. The wafer fabrication materials and packaging materials markets have recorded revenues of 12.7% and 5.4%, respectively, year-over-year increases, as compared to 2016. The increase in disposable income in these regions is anticipated to have a direct impact on the overall market growth.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Semiconductor Materials Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Semiconductor Materials.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999413
- Analyzing the size of the Semiconductor Materials market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Semiconductor Materials market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Semiconductor Materials market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Semiconductor Materials market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Semiconductor Materials market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Semiconductor Materials market.
Detailed TOC of Semiconductor Materials Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Analysis Methodology
2.2 Research Phases
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.4 Market Drivers
4.4.1 Technical Advancement Along With Product Innovation of the Electronic Materials
4.4.2 Rising Demand for Consumer Electronics Goods
4.4.3 Increased Demand From Osat/Packaging Companies
4.5 Market Restraints
4.5.1 Complexity in the Manufacturing Process
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Material
5.1.1 Silicon Carbide
5.1.2 Gallium Manganese Arsenide
5.1.3 Copper Indium Gallium Selenide
5.1.4 Molybdenum Disulfide
5.1.5 Bismuth Telluride
5.2 By Application
220.127.116.11 Process Chemicals
18.104.22.168 Electronic Gases
22.214.171.124 Photoresists Ancilliaries
126.96.36.199 Sputtering Targets
188.8.131.52 Other Fabrication Materials
5.2.2 By Packaging
184.108.40.206 Lead Frames
220.127.116.11 Ceramic Packages
18.104.22.168 Bonding Wire
22.214.171.124 Encapsulation Resins (Liquid)
126.96.36.199 Die Attach Materials
188.8.131.52 Other Packaging Materials
5.3 By End User
5.3.1 Consumer Electronics
5.3.4 Energy and Utility
5.3.5 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 BASF SE
6.1.2 LG Chem Ltd
6.1.3 Indium Corporation
6.1.4 Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd
6.1.5 KYOCERA Corporation
6.1.6 Henkel AG & Company KGAA
6.1.7 Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
6.1.8 Dow Chemical Co.
6.1.9 International Quantum Epitaxy PLC.
6.1.10 Nichia Corporation
6.1.11 Intel Corporation
6.1.12 UTAC Holdings Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: