The “BFSI Security Market” report provides an inclusive study and exhibition of demand factors, opportunities, restraints, drivers, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global market over the period of 2019 to 2024. The research encloses all the details related to the industry like technological developments, growth opportunities, threats to market growth, and futuristic market trend. Global BFSI Security market report considers the strategic opportunities in the BFSI Security market and plans the features that will be driving the progress of the market.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14245437
Market Size Analysis by Size:
Historical Year: 2014-2018 || Base Year: 2018 || Estimated Year: 2019 || Forecast Year: 2024
BFSI Security industry report provides manufacturers profile with market shares and revenue.
BFSI Security market report also breaks down the segment of the product type & revenue, market price, and growth rate of key sectors, and also divides it through the end user.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245437
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Rise in Cyber Data Breaches
– The BFSI sector is one of the critical infrastructure segment that suffers several data breaches and cyber attacks, owing to the large customer base that the industry serves and the financial information that is at stake. The financial service institutions have been identified to be four times more susceptible to cyber attacks, as compared to other industries, which is expected to drive the demand for such solutions.
– In 2017, Equifax, one of the three largest credit agencies in the United States, experienced a breach of over 140 million accounts, and over 209,000 credit card related data being stolen.
– Sears Holdings, the parent company of Kmart, in 2017, revealed that Kmarts store payment systems were infected with malware. JPMorgan was a victim in one of the biggest bank breaches in history; where hackers got access to the financial information of around 3,500 customers. With such instances, the companies are bound to increase cybersecurity, which in turn will be the growth driver for the BFSI security market.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
– North America, particularly the United States is one of the largest markets for BFSI security owing to the region majorly depending on digital payments. The region is expected to witness healthy growth as well due to multiple government initiatives in the country demanding the need for better security solutions.
– Due to the country’s high dependence on online payments and recovering banking infrastructure from the financial crisis of 2007-2008, the banks in this region witnessed a high number of data breach attempts.
– The United States witnessed a total of 1579 data breaches in 2017, of which 8% of data breaches were accounted for by Banking institutes. Although this number is small, the amount of sensitive data available in the banking industry is very high making it a prime target for hackers, especially banks using SWIFT architecture.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14245437
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rise in Cyber Data Breaches
4.3.2 Increasing Adoption of Cloud-based Security Solutions
4.4 Market Challenges
4.4.1 Lack of Interoperability Between Security Products
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Industry Policies
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type of Security
5.1.1 Physical Security
220.127.116.11 Access Control
18.104.22.168 Video Surveillance
22.214.171.124 Intrusion and Fire Detection
126.96.36.199 Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
188.8.131.52 Others (Perimeter Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Security Scanning, Imaging & Metal Detection)
5.1.2 Information Security
184.108.40.206 Identity and Access Management
220.127.116.11 Risk and Compliance Management
18.104.22.168 Unified Threat Management (UTM)
22.214.171.124 Data Loss Protection
126.96.36.199 Others (Security and Vulnerability Management, Disaster Recovery, Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation, Web Filtering)
5.2 By Services
5.2.1 System Integration
5.2.2 Maintenance and Support
5.2.3 Other Services
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Physical Security Vendors
188.8.131.52 Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd.
184.108.40.206 Honeywell International, Inc.
220.127.116.11 Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH (Bosch Security)
18.104.22.168 Johnson Controls International plc (Tyco International)
22.214.171.124 Genetec Inc.
126.96.36.199 Cisco Systems, Inc.
188.8.131.52 Seico Inc.
6.1.2 Information Security Vendors
184.108.40.206 IBM Corporation
220.127.116.11 Symantec Corporation
18.104.22.168 Microsoft Corporation
22.214.171.124 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
126.96.36.199 McAfee LLC
188.8.131.52 RSA Security LLC (Dell Technologies)
184.108.40.206 Imperva Inc.
220.127.116.11 Fortinet inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]