The “Blood Transfusion Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Blood Transfusion Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Blood Transfusion market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Blood Transfusion Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999640
Scope of the Report:
Blood Transfusion Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Blood Transfusion market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Blood Transfusion market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Blood Transfusion market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Blood Transfusion market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Blood Transfusion market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999640
Key Market Trends:
The Pathogen Reduction System is Expected to have the Largest Market Size
The pathogen reduction system segment of the blood transfusion market is believed to have the largest market size and is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.50% over the forecast period. The demand for pathogen reduction system is growing with the emergence of a cost-effective and innovative solution to inactivate or reduce the risk of infection. For example, the INTERCEPT Blood System from Cerus Corporation has significantly enhanced blood safety at more than 100 blood centers, worldwide.
The apheresis device segment is expected to be the second-largest market with a CAGR of 5.80%. It is used primarily for the treatment of leukostasis, caused by elevated white blood count in leukemia. It is also used in severe rheumatoid arthritis, to reduce the risk of antibody-mediated rejection of organ during, systemic lupus, Goodpasture syndrome, polymyositis or dermatomycosis, and preeclampsia and eclampsia in pregnancy.
North America Dominates the Blood Transfusion Market
North America currently dominates the market for blood transfusion and is expected to remain strong in the future due to an increasing number of trauma cases and surgical procedures, which are driving the demand for blood transfusion. The United States holds the majority of the market in North America, primarily due to the increase in road accidents and rising prevalence of chronic diseases. According to the data published by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, in 2016, there were 34,439 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States, out of which, 37,461 deaths occurred. It resulted in 11.6 deaths per 100,000 people.
Also, as per the estimates of the American National Red Cross, approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day, and nearly 21 million blood components are transfused each year in the country. This indicates the rising demand for blood transfusion in the United States. These statistics also indicate the high requirement for blood transfusion products. Thus, ensuring a consistent supply of these products is crucial to support the growing healthcare requirements in the region.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Blood Transfusion Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Blood Transfusion.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999640
- Analyzing the size of the Blood Transfusion market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Blood Transfusion market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Blood Transfusion market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Blood Transfusion market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Blood Transfusion market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Blood Transfusion market.
Detailed TOC of Blood Transfusion Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Number of Surgical Procedures
4.2.2 Rise in the Number of Blood Disorders
4.2.3 Increasing Accidents and Trauma Cases
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Stringent Regulatory Framework
4.3.2 High Costs Associated with Handling of Blood and its Components
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Blood Bag and Accessory
5.1.2 Blood Mixer
5.1.3 Fridge and Freezer
188.8.131.52 Inline Filter
184.108.40.206 Dockable Filter
5.1.5 Blood Component Separator
5.1.6 Apheresis Device
5.1.7 Pathogen Reduction System
5.1.8 Consumables and Supplies
5.1.9 Other Products
5.2 By End-user
5.2.2 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
5.2.3 Blood Bank
5.2.4 Other End-users
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Immucor Inc.
6.1.2 Becton Dickinson
6.1.3 B. Braun Melsungen AG
6.1.4 Terumo Corporation
6.1.5 Grifols SA
6.1.6 Kaneka Corporation
6.1.7 Fresenius Kabi
6.1.8 Haemonetics Corporation
6.1.9 Macopharma SA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: