The “Computed Tomography (CT) Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Computed Tomography (CT) Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Computed Tomography (CT) market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Computed Tomography (CT) Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999573
Scope of the Report:
Computed Tomography (CT) Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Computed Tomography (CT) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Computed Tomography (CT) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Computed Tomography (CT) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Computed Tomography (CT) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Computed Tomography (CT) market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999573
Key Market Trends:
Oncology Segment by Application is Expected to Account for Largest Market Share during the Forecast Period
Oncology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of tumors and cancers, while cancer is one the leading causes of morbidity and mortality. Among both sexes, lung, breast, and colorectal cancers are among the most common cancers in the world, with lung cancer alone contributing to more than 13% of the total cases diagnosed.
The global cancer burden is increasing, and thus, there is a rise in the usage of imaging modalities for the diagnosis of the diseases. According to the World Cancer Research Fund, in 2018, there were an estimated 18 million cancer cases around the world, out of which, 9.5 million cases were in men and 8.5 million in women. Lung and breast cancers were the most common, globally, and contributed to 12.3% of the total number of new cases that were diagnosed in 2018. Colorectal cancer was the third-most common cancer, with a prevalence of 1.8 million new cases in 2018, according to the World Cancer Research Fund. The increasing cancer burden is due to a number of factors, including population growth and aging, and the changing prevalence of certain causes of cancer is linked to social and economic development. Cancer is also associated with lifestyles. As CT scans are relatively less expensive, as compared to other imaging modalities, hence the segment is expected to witness a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
North America Accounted for the Largest Share in the Global Market
North America is found to hold a significant share in the computed tomography (CT) market, and it is expected to show a similar trend over the forecast period, without substantial fluctuations. The market growth in the United States can be attributed to the rising geriatric population. As the population ages, more cancer and chronic diseases are likely to be identified. With the increasing image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT) for image guidance, the CT market is forecast to grow at a steady pace. Also, patients seek more precision in the ability to target and treat cancers, which is aiding the market growth in the United States. In the United States, hospitals are fronting increased patient flow per CT scanner. The utilization per CT scanner at services that are not affiliated with hospitals is decreasing; about 20% more in hospitals when compared to other services. Also, recent advancements have also increased the use of CT scans in various diseases. In November 2016, Toshiba (Canon Medical Systems Corporation) introduced its first system that improves image quality with significant noise reduction, while reducing radiation dosage.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Computed Tomography (CT) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Computed Tomography (CT).
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999573
- Analyzing the size of the Computed Tomography (CT) market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Computed Tomography (CT) market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Computed Tomography (CT) market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Computed Tomography (CT) market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Computed Tomography (CT) market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Computed Tomography (CT) market.
Detailed TOC of Computed Tomography (CT) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Geriatric Population and Increase in Incidences of Chronic Diseases
4.2.2 Increase in Shift of Medical Care Toward Image-guided Interventions
4.2.3 Technological Advancements
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Adequate Reimbursement
4.3.2 Stringent Regulatory Framework
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Low Slice
5.1.2 Medium Slice
5.1.3 High Slice
5.2 By Application
5.2.5 Other Applications
5.3 By End User
5.3.3 Diagnostic Services
5.3.4 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Canon Medical Systems Corporation
6.1.2 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
6.1.3 GE Healthcare
6.1.4 Hitachi Healthcare Systems
6.1.5 Koning Corporation
6.1.6 Koninklijke Philips NV
6.1.7 NeuroLogica Corporation
6.1.8 Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd
6.1.9 Shenzhen Anke High-Tech Co.
6.1.10 Siemens Healthineers
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: