The “Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999459
Scope of the Report:
Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999459
Key Market Trends:
Perfume Segment Is Expected To Register a Significant Growth
As glass bottles dominate the global fragrance and perfume market, the growing demand for perfume is also expected to increase the usage of glass bottles in the cosmetic sector.
Also, the demand for natural-based, fragrances instead of synthetic-based ingredients, is growing, due to growing consciousness about the risk of allergies and toxins. For instance, the US-based Luxe Brands, Inc. is positioning itself as a natural fragrance brand and is collaborating with celebrities for product endorsement.
According to industry estimates, the Indian perfume industry is valued at INR 2000 crore, estimated to grow by 50% by 2020. The current online perfume market is also estimated at INR 148 crore, and is expected to increase by approximately 120%.
Also, the increasing importance of personal grooming, coupled with growing demand from the millennial population, is forcing many luxury perfume companies to cater to local markets too.
For instance, Ahmedabad-based luxury perfume company, All Good Scents, was launched in 2014. The company introduced its luxury products in the local market and recorded a month-on-month average sales growth of 40% in 2016.
The Increasing Adoption of Advanced Technologies
The increasing adoption of advanced technologies in the United States for cosmetic packaging and growing trends of skincare products are some of the significant factors driving the market growth. Nail care and perfume products seem to be the biggest focus of consumers and retailers in the country. Due to the growing demand for cosmetic products, many cosmetic vendors are also adopting and innovating intelligent glass packaging solutions to improve customers’ interests, as well as increase product safety.
For instance, in 2018, Verescence, with two production facilities in Atlanta, showcased its latest patented technologies in the United States, including unbreakable glass and mineral glass, as well as NEO infinite glass (the first premium clear glass composed of 90% recycled materials). It also introduced a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes, and decorations) that can transform La Collection bottles into customized creations.
The packaging vendors in the country are also producing airless pumps and glass bottles. These protect sensitive products, such as natural skin care creams, serums, foundations, and other preservative-free formula creams, by preventing them from excessive exposure to air, thus, increasing product shelf life up to 15%.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999459
- Analyzing the size of the Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles market.
Detailed TOC of Cosmetics and Perfumery Glass Bottles Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Demand for Dropper Bottles
4.2.2 Increased Emphasis on Packaging for Product Differentiation
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Growth of Plastic Packaging as a Substitute for Glass Bottles
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Nail Care
5.1.3 Skin Care
5.1.4 Other Products
5.2.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Verescence Inc.
6.1.2 Vidraria Anchieta
6.1.3 Vitro SAB De CV
6.1.4 Zignago Vetro SpA
6.1.5 Piramal Glass
6.1.6 Pragati Glass Pvt Ltd
6.1.7 Roma International Plc
6.1.8 Saver Glass Inc.
6.1.9 Sgb Packaging Inc.
6.1.10 Sks Bottle & Packaging Inc.
6.1.11 Stolzle-Oberglas GmbH
6.1.12 Apg Group (Verbeeck Packaging Group)
6.1.13 Baralan International SpA
6.1.14 Bormioli Luigi
6.1.15 Consol Glass (Pty) Ltd
6.1.16 Continental Bottle Company Ltd
6.1.17 Dsm Packaging Sdn Bhd
6.1.18 Gerresheimer Group
6.1.19 Heinz-Glas Group Holdings
6.1.20 Lumson SpA
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: