The “Digital Payments Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Digital Payments Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Digital Payments market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Digital Payments Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999452
Scope of the Report:
Digital Payments Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Digital Payments market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Digital Payments market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Digital Payments market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Digital Payments market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Digital Payments market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999452
Key Market Trends:
Contact Less Payment Method to Emerge As One of the Preferred Option
Contactless payment is an alternative payment channel. It uses short-range wireless technologies, such as radio frequency identification (RFID) or near field communication (NFC), to securely complete payments between a contactless card and contactless-enabled PoS terminal.
The factors that drives the use of contactless payment include, but are not limited to, ease of use, speed, and integrated and seamless experience. For instance, contactless transactions take close to 1/10th of the time taken by traditional electronic transactions.
Driven by hassle-free and convenient experiences, contactless payments are witnessing robust adoption in countries, such as the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Singapore. For instance, in the United Kingdom, the number of contactless transactions reached 2.86 billion in 2016, thereby, indicating a growth rate of about 174%.
The mobile contactless user base increased from about 20 million in 2015 to 144 million in 2017. Thus, with the increasing acceptance of mobile and digital payments, contactless payments are anticipated to record growth. Moreover, the adoption of contactless cards is projected to transform the landscape of traditional payments, as these cards act as significant threats to EMV cards and the magnetic stripe technology.
United States to Account for the Most Significant Share in North America
Digital payment is all set to be the preferred mode of payment for US citizens. For instance, 41% of all shoppers said that their smartphone or tablet is becoming their most important shopping tool. Moreover, mobile payment is the preferred mode of payment among millennials.
E-commerce sales in the region are also increasing, with the improvement of digital payment experience. This increase also reflects consumers’ increasing comfort with online shopping, coupled with their increasing use of mobile and hand-held devices.
When comparing online/e-commerce (no card present) payments with card-in-hand payments, digital proved to be the higher growth category, accounting for growth up to 23%, over the last year.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Digital Payments Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Digital Payments.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999452
- Analyzing the size of the Digital Payments market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Digital Payments market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Digital Payments market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Digital Payments market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Digital Payments market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Digital Payments market.
Detailed TOC of Digital Payments Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Internet Penetration
4.3.2 Growing E-commerce Market
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Security and Privacy Concerns
4.4.2 Additional Charges for Making Payments
4.4.3 Instability of Mobile Networks
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness- Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Mode of Payment
5.1.1 Point of Sale
126.96.36.199 Contact Payment
188.8.131.52 Contactless Payment
184.108.40.206 Bank Cards
5.1.2 Online Sale
220.127.116.11 Digital Wallets
18.104.22.168 Digital Currencies
22.214.171.124 Net Banking
126.96.36.199 Other Online Sales Channels
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.2 Banking and Financial Service
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries (Media and Entertainment)
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 United Arab Emirates
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 PayPal Holdings Inc.
6.1.2 Visa Inc.
6.1.3 MasterCard Incorporated (MasterCard)
6.1.4 Amazon.com Inc.
6.1.5 Alphabet Inc.
6.1.6 Apple Inc.
6.1.7 CCAvenue (Avenues India Pvt. Ltd)
6.1.8 Paytm Mobile Solutions Private Limited
6.1.9 Stripe Inc.
6.1.10 Alipay.com Co. Ltd
7 MARKET INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: