The “Endoscopy Devices Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Endoscopy Devices Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Endoscopy Devices market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Endoscopy Devices Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099233
Scope of the Report:
Endoscopy Devices Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Endoscopy Devices market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Endoscopy Devices market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Endoscopy Devices market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Endoscopy Devices market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Endoscopy Devices market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099233
Key Market Trends:
The Gynecology Segment Held the Largest Share of the Market
A large share of the gynecology segment is due to the fact that the gynecologic laparoscopic procedure is one of the common, minimally-invasive procedure performed to obtain a clear picture of the pelvic region. Uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes can be examined with a pelvic laparoscopy. Laparoscopic devices are also used for fibroids removal, uterus, ovarian cysts, lymph nodes, or an ectopic pregnancy, detection of cancer of the ovary, uterus, and cervix.
Furthermore, the gastroenterology segment is a close second, in terms of revenue, and is expected to grow at the fastest rate. The alarming rise of lifestyle diseases, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), inflammatory bowel diseases (like Crohns, non-alcoholic fatty liver, and colon cancer), liver, pancreas, and gallbladder, has been driving the market for GI endoscopy.
The United States Dominates the Market and is Expected to Continue to Do the Same during the Forecast Period
Currently, the United States dominates the market for endoscopy devices, and it is expected to continue its strong hold for a few more years. An increasing number of treatments, along with a rising population that exhibits a higher prevalence of GI disorders, are driving the growth of the market. Mild GERD is estimated to affect 60% of the population in the United States, nearly half of which experience it on a weekly basis. Colon cancer is projected to be the third leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States, with approximately 150,000 diagnosed, annually. The number of annual gastro-intestinal procedures is also likely to grow, due to the growing prevalence of digestive disorders affecting all divisions of the population, and the expanding therapeutic capabilities of endoscopy devices.
Furthermore, the increasing preference for less invasive surgeries and treatment possibilities continues to fuel technological advancements in the US endoscopic devices market. This is allowing surgeons to treat more conditions, without resorting to open surgery.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Endoscopy Devices Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Endoscopy Devices.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099233
- Analyzing the size of the Endoscopy Devices market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Endoscopy Devices market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Endoscopy Devices market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Endoscopy Devices market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Endoscopy Devices market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Endoscopy Devices market.
Detailed TOC of Endoscopy Devices Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Preference for Minimally-invasive Surgeries
4.2.2 Increasing Prevalence of Endoscopy for Treatment and Diagnosis
4.2.3 Technological Advancements Leading to Enhanced Applications
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Skilled Technicians
4.3.2 Infections Caused by Few Endoscopes
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type of Device
22.214.171.124 Rigid Endoscope
126.96.36.199 Flexible Endoscope
188.8.131.52 Capsule Endoscope
184.108.40.206 Robot-assisted Endoscope
5.1.2 Endoscopic Operative Device
220.127.116.11 Irrigation/Suction System
18.104.22.168 Access Device
22.214.171.124 Wound Protector
126.96.36.199 Insufflation Device
188.8.131.52 Operative Manual Instrument
184.108.40.206 Other Endoscopic Operative Devices
5.1.3 Visualization Equipment
220.127.116.11 Endoscopic Camera
18.104.22.168 SD Visualization System
22.214.171.124 HD Visualization System
5.2 By Application
5.2.3 Orthopedic Surgery
5.2.5 ENT Surgery
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Boston Scientific Corporation
6.1.2 Conmed Corporation
6.1.3 Cook Medical
6.1.4 Richard Wolf GmbH
6.1.5 Johnson and Johnson
6.1.6 Fujifilm Holdings
6.1.7 Medtronic PLC
6.1.8 Olympus Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: