The “Europe Diabetes Drugs Market” report 2019 delivers up-to-date information about market changes and prospective threats, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. Moreover, it focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report At – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099072
Top Key Players of Europe Diabetes Drugs Market Are:
Reasons to buy:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Europe Diabetes Drugs Market on the global and regional level.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099072
Scope of the Report:
Europe Diabetes Drugs market covers the outlook for overall market status, size and share. The report provides complete coverage on major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the forecast period. Europe Diabetes Drugs market report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor in the market.
Key Market Trends:
Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs and Insulin hold a Significant Market Share
– Among the diabetes drugs in the European region, oral anti-diabetic and insulin drugs occupy a significant market share.
– Of the insulin drugs, basal insulins subsegment’s market size is high due to high market penetration. Insulin glargine is the most widely used drug, and it has quite a few biosimilars in the market.
– SGLT-2 inhibitors and DPP-4 inhibitor drugs are expected to gain a significant market share and record a high CAGR of more than 15% during the forecast period.
Germany & France Alone Occupy More than 30% of Share in European Diabetes Drugs Market
– Among the studied countries, Germany is expected to lead the market studied, with a considerable market share of 22%, followed by France.
– In the GLP-1 segment, Victoza holds the largest market share in the European region, and a similar trend is being observed in Germany as well. Victoza is a once-daily injection, used to control blood glucose levels by enhancing glucose-dependent insulin secretion by beta cells and suppressing inappropriate elevated glucagon secretion.
– The German generics market is vast, and the market for oral anti-diabetic drugs is expected to increase during the forecast period. However, pricing is a major issue in Germany, and many companies have backed-up with their plan to launch insulin in the country.
– In France, the oral DPP-4 drugs dominate the market, followed by GLP-1 and Insulin.
Europe Diabetes Drugs Market Report contents include:
– Analysis of the Europe Diabetes Drugs market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
– Historical data and forecast
– Regional analysis including growth estimates
– Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
– Profiles on Europe Diabetes Drugs including products, sales/revenues, and market position
– Market structure, market drivers and restraints.
Purchase this Report (Price 4000 USD for a Single-User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099072
Detailed TOC of Europe Diabetes Drugs Market Report Are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Drug
5.1.1 Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
22.214.171.124 Biguanide (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
126.96.36.199 Alpha – Glucosidase Inhibitors (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
188.8.131.52.1 Alpha – Glucosidase Inhibitors
184.108.40.206 Dopamine – D2 Receptor Agonist (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
220.127.116.11.1 Bromocriptin (Cycloset)
18.104.22.168 Sodium – Glucose Cotransport – 2 (SGLT-2) Inhibitor (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
22.214.171.124.1 Invokana (Canagliflozin)
126.96.36.199.2 Jardiance (Empagliflozin)
188.8.131.52.3 Farxiga/Forxiga (Dapagliflozin)
184.108.40.206.4 Suglat (Ipragliflozin)
220.127.116.11 Dipeptidyl peptidase – 4 (DPP-4) Inhibitors (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
18.104.22.168.1 Januvia (Sitagliptin)
22.214.171.124.2 Onglyza (Saxagliptin)
126.96.36.199.3 Tradjenta (Linagliptin)
188.8.131.52.4 Vipidia/Nesina (Alogliptin)
184.108.40.206.5 Galvus (Vildagliptin)
220.127.116.11 Sulfonylureas (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
18.104.22.168 Meglitinide (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
22.214.171.124 Basal or Long-acting Insulins
126.96.36.199.1 Lantus (Insulin Glargine)
188.8.131.52.2 Levemir (Insulin Detemir)
184.108.40.206.3 Toujeo (Insulin Glargine)
220.127.116.11.4 Tresiba (Insulin Degludec)
18.104.22.168.5 Basaglar (Insulin Glargine)
22.214.171.124 Bolus or Fast-acting Insulins
126.96.36.199.1 NovoRapid/Novolog (Insulin Aspart)
188.8.131.52.2 Humalog (Insulin Lispro)
184.108.40.206.3 Apidra (Insulin Glulisine)
220.127.116.11 Traditional Human Insulins
18.104.22.168 Biosimilar Insulins
22.214.171.124.1 Insulin Glargine Biosimilars
126.96.36.199.2 Human Insulin Biosimilars
5.1.3 Non-insulin Injectable Drugs
188.8.131.52 GLP1 Receptor Agonists
184.108.40.206.1 Victoza (Liraglutide)
220.127.116.11.2 Byetta (Exenatide)
18.104.22.168.3 Bydureon (Exenatide)
22.214.171.124.4 Trulicity (Dulaglutide)
126.96.36.199.5 Lyxumia (Lixisenatide)
188.8.131.52 Amylin Analogue
184.108.40.206.1 Symlin (Pramlintide)
5.1.4 Combination Drugs
220.127.116.11 Insulin Combinations
18.104.22.168.1 NovoMix (Biphasic Insulin Aspart)
22.214.171.124.2 Ryzodeg (Insulin Degludec and Insulin Aspart)
126.96.36.199.3 Xultophy (Insulin Degludec and Liraglutide)
188.8.131.52 Oral Combination
184.108.40.206.1 Janumet (Sitagliptin and Metformin HCl)
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
18.104.22.168.1 Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
22.214.171.124.3 Non-insulin Injectable Drugs
126.96.36.199.4 Combination Drugs
188.8.131.52.5 By Company (Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Janssen, Merck and others)
184.108.40.206 Germany (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
220.127.116.11.1 Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
18.104.22.168.3 Non-insulin Injectable Drugs
22.214.171.124.4 Combination Drugs
126.96.36.199.5 By Company (Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Janssen, Merck and others)
188.8.131.52 Italy (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
184.108.40.206.1 Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
220.127.116.11.3 Non-insulin Injectable Drugs
18.104.22.168.4 Combination Drugs
22.214.171.124.5 By Company (Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Janssen, Merck and others)
126.96.36.199 Spain (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
188.8.131.52.1 Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
184.108.40.206.3 Non-insulin Injectable Drugs
220.127.116.11.4 Combination Drugs
18.104.22.168.5 By Company (Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Janssen, Merck and others)
22.214.171.124 France (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
126.96.36.199.1 Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
188.8.131.52.3 Non-insulin Injectable Drugs
184.108.40.206.4 Combination Drugs
220.127.116.11.5 By Company (Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Janssen, Merck and others)
18.104.22.168 Russia (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
22.214.171.124.1 Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
126.96.36.199.3 Non-insulin Injectable Drugs
188.8.131.52.4 Combination Drugs
184.108.40.206.5 By Company (Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Janssen, Merck and others)
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe (Value and Volume 2012-2024)
18.104.22.168.1 Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs
22.214.171.124.3 Non-insulin Injectable Drugs
126.96.36.199.4 Combination Drugs
188.8.131.52.5 By Company (Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Janssen, Merck and others)
6 MARKET INDICATORS
6.1 Type-1 Diabetic Population (2012-2024)
6.2 Type-2 Diabetic Population (2012-2024)
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.3 Eli Lilly
7.1.4 Janssen Pharmaceuticals
7.1.6 Boehringer Ingelheim
7.1.7 Merck and Co.
7.1.9 Bristol Myers Squibb
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: