The “Fertilizer Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Fertilizer Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Fertilizer market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Fertilizer Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999494
Scope of the Report:
Fertilizer Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Fertilizer market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Fertilizer market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Fertilizer market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Fertilizer market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Fertilizer market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999494
Key Market Trends:
Growing Demand for Micronutrient Fertilizers
Micronutrients are essential for the optimum growth of plants. During 2013, nearly 50% of the cultivated land area worldwide of contained a low concentration of zinc. It was expected by 2018 that this deficiency would reach 65%. Field trials proved that the application of micronutrient fertilizers increased crop yield from 8% to 20% annually.
Yara International is the market leader, in terms of market share, in micronutrient fertilizers. The company plans to make further investments and is investing around USD 330 million in Brazil. It closed its manufacturing facilities in France, due to both strategic and economic considerations. Large companies are focusing on R&D, product launches, and aggressive acquisition strategy. In the past few years, Valagro has been the most active player, in terms of strategic development, in the global micronutrient market.
Asia-Pacific Dominates the Global Market
Asia-Pacific accounts for 60% of the global fertilizer market. South Asia and East Asia are the major fertilizer consumers in Asia. In 2015, Asia’s share of global nitrogen consumption was 60%, with China representing approximately half of the said consumption. In Asia, rice is a big nitrogen-consuming crop. Owing to the growing concern over the current pattern of fertilizer use, with heavy reliance on nitrogenous fertilizer, coupled with poor nutrition management, lack of complementary inputs, declining soil fertility, and weak marketing and distribution systems, have all emerged as major restraints to improve fertilizer effectiveness in the region. These concerns have given way to biofertilizers and micronutrient fertilizers to grow and fuel the fertilizers market in the region.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Fertilizer Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Fertilizer.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999494
- Analyzing the size of the Fertilizer market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Fertilizer market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Fertilizer market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Fertilizer market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Fertilizer market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Fertilizer market.
Detailed TOC of Fertilizer Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Technological Innovations in the Fertilizer Industry
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Bio-based Fertilizer
4.1.3 Growth in Demand for Micronutrient Fertilizer
4.1.4 Per Capita Arable Land Available for Cultivation is Decreasing, While Demand for Food Keeps Growing
4.2.1 Regulatory and Environmental Constraints
4.2.2 High Production Cost
4.2.3 Low Crop Prices
4.2.4 Low Access to Credit and Constrained Access to Input and Output Markets
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Supplier
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
188.8.131.52 Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
184.108.40.206 Ammonium Nitrate
220.127.116.11 Ammonium Sulfate
18.104.22.168 Other Nitrogenous Fertilizers
22.214.171.124 Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)
126.96.36.199 Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP)
188.8.131.52 Triple Superphosphate (TSP)
184.108.40.206 Other Phosphatic Fertilizers
5.1.5 Other Types
5.2.1 Grains and Cereals
5.2.2 Pulses and Oil Seeds
5.2.3 Fruits and Vegetables
5.2.4 Commercial Crops
5.2.5 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
5.4.2 United Kingdom
5.4.6 Rest of Europe
5.5.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.6 South America
5.6.3 Rest of South America
5.7.1 South Africa
5.7.2 Rest of Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Nutrien Limited
6.4.2 Yara International
6.4.3 The Mosaic Company
6.4.4 CF Industries
6.4.5 Bunge Limited
6.4.6 Syngenta AG
6.4.7 Israel Chemicals Ltd
6.4.8 Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.9 Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited
6.4.10 Haifa Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: