The “India Used Car Market” report 2019 delivers up-to-date information about market changes and prospective threats, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. Moreover, it focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report At – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099106
Top Key Players of India Used Car Market Are:
Reasons to buy:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the India Used Car Market on the global and regional level.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099106
Scope of the Report:
India Used Car market covers the outlook for overall market status, size and share. The report provides complete coverage on major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the forecast period. India Used Car market report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor in the market.
Key Market Trends:
Organized Segment is Projected to Grow at a Fast Pace
The organized segment of the Indian used car market is expected to grow at a fast pace during the forecast period. This segment accounted for approximately 20% of the Indian used car market.
– According to major players, such as Mahindra First Choice Wheels and OLX, the organized segment witnessed a growth rate of approximately 35%.
– As per the major players, brick-and-mortar dealers provide more peace of mind to the consumers, as they can easily walk up to the dealers in case of any assistance required. Additionally, these dealers provide quality products, services, and genuine parts.
– Though the brand showrooms provide only their own brand of vehicles, they follow high-quality standards for buying cars from first owners.
– Furthermore, consumers prefer safety, transparency, convenience, and negligible risk, while purchasing used cars, which in turn, provides the organized sector an upper edge, when compared to unorganized sector.
Growing Demand for Luxury Used Cars
The used car market is witnessing a boom in the country, with the demand for luxury cars continually increasing.
Until few years, owning a luxury car used to be a dream for numerous consumers, owing to financial hurdles, but this is gradually changing, as the consumers can easily buy used luxury vehicles. Heavy depreciation in luxury car prices has made these vehicles, a preferred choice in the used car market. As per OLX, used luxury vehicles priced over INR 15 lakh were the preferred choice among the consumers. According to OLX, over 55,000 luxury cars (priced above INR 15 lakh) were listed on OLX every month and supply for premium cars jumped by over four times in 2017. As per the report, titled OLX Auto Note, top-end sedans and luxury cars added up to 38% of the total four-wheeler listings on the platform.
Some major factors driving the growth of the used luxury cars are as follows – high rate of depreciation value of the luxury cars, fast growing base of young population, increasing disposable income of the consumers (along with rapid urbanization), and growing internet penetration in non-metros.
As per automobile dealers, the demand for used luxury cars has been growing at approximately 35% – 40% year-on-year basis, as owners of the luxury cars usually sell off their vehicles after a year or two years, as they desire for upgraded and better models. Additionally, apart from the reasons, majority buyers of these vehicles are from Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities.
With the rise in the consumers’ disposable incomes, they are not hesitant to spend on luxury goods and services. For these consumers, luxury is indulgence; as a result, they want themselves to be associated with top brands to make a statement.
India Used Car Market Report contents include:
– Analysis of the India Used Car market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
– Historical data and forecast
– Regional analysis including growth estimates
– Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
– Profiles on India Used Car including products, sales/revenues, and market position
– Market structure, market drivers and restraints.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099106
Detailed TOC of India Used Car Market Report Are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.4 Market Restraints
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Vehicle Type
5.2 By Vendor Type
5.3 By Fuel Type
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.2 Maruti True Value
6.3.3 Mahindra First Choice Wheels
6.3.4 Hyundai H Promise
6.3.5 Honda Auto Terrace
6.3.6 Ford Assured
6.3.7 Toyota U Trust
6.3.8 Das Welt Auto
6.3.9 BMW Premium Selection
6.3.10 Audi Approved Plus
6.3.11 Mercedes-Benz Certified
6.3.12 Car Trade
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: