This “Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) Market” report 2019-2024 provides in-depth analysis of scope of existing and forthcoming market and overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin. Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) market report more focuses on top industry leaders and explores all essentials aspects of competitive landscape. Additionally, the report shows the crucial information like CAGR, SWOT analysis, growth rate, revenue, and regional analysis of industry.
Major Key Players of Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244026
Scope of the Report:
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244026
Key Market Trends:
EV/HEV to Drive the Growth of IGBT
– Many new emerging technologies, such as the growth of electric cars and hybrid vehicles use IGBT modules since a higher level of reliability is required for the use in electric vehicles (EV) and hybrid electric vehicles than the typical industrial purposes.
– The reliability of IGBT modules as compared to other systems is the primary factor having a major influence on the growth of the market.
– According to EEI, the total EV sales for 2018 were up 40% compared to 2017. BMW and Volvo stood out with a much higher share of EV sales than other automakers (excluding Tesla).
– The United States, which hosts maximum EVs (thus having maximum market share for IGBT), has seen EV sales increasing over the years.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth
– In 2018, all electric vehicles have gained 3 % share in the mix since 2017, driven by growth in China.
– According to EVVOLUMES, largest growth contributor in 2018 was China, where sales increased by over 500 000 units to 1,2 million in 2018.
– China stood for 56 % of all plug-in sales, while in the case of Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV), 520 000, or 78 % more were sold in 2018. Majorly owing to the increasing production of electric vehicles in the region, the market is expected to witness a significant growth rate in the region.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) market
- Insights about market determinants which are inspiring the Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244026
Detailed TOC of Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) Market 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Deployment of Power Device Technologies Like Hybrid Vehicles is Strengthening the IGBT Market.
4.3.2 Increasing Demand for IOT Devices and Consumer Electronics is Expanding the Market.
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 IGBT Not a Preferred Option Due to Lower Voltage Range.
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Power Rating
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.5 Motor drives
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Renesas Electronics Corporation
6.1.2 Infineon Technologies AG
6.1.3 Fuji Electric Co. Ltd
6.1.4 ROHM Co. Ltd
6.1.5 SEMIKRON International GmbH
6.1.6 Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
6.1.7 Toshiba Corp.
6.1.8 Hitachi Ltd
6.1.9 ON Semiconductor
6.1.10 ABB Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: