Industry Research Co added a new research report on “Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Market” 2019-2024 report provides its market share by various sectors with company and product introduction and their position in the Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Industry. Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Market report evaluates the market status across the world and explores the essential macro and micro-economic factors that affecting the progress of the market. Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) market report 2019 includes every aspect of the Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) industry along with the progress performance.
Prominent Manufacturers of Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244954
Scope of the Report:
Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Report Also Covers Offer for New Project Includes:
- Market Entry Strategies
- Countermeasures of Economic Impact
- Marketing Channels
- Feasibility Studies of New Project Investment
- Research Conclusions of the Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Industry
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) .
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244954
Reasons for Buying Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Key Market Trends:
Growing Demand for Plasticizers
– MIBC is used as a raw material in the manufacturing of methyl amyl sebacate and methyl amyl phthalate, which are used as plasticizers.
– Plasticizers are generally organic or a combination of organic and inorganic substances that help reduce water content for workability. Plasticizers help in reducing water requirement, and to make concrete strong and workable.
– Owing to the growth in the plasticizers demand for end-user applications, such as flooring and wall, film and sheet coverings, wires and cables, coated fabrics, consumer goods, and other applications, the demand for MIBC is also expected to rise.
– The plasticizers segment has been increasing in the regions like Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa, owing to robust growth in the construction projects, which serves as one of the largest consumers of paints and coatings.
– Additionally, the rising demand for lightweight vehicles and the introduction of new emission standards have been driving the demand for PVC products in automotive applications.
– MIBC is generally mixed with PVC for the plasticity and viscosity of the product used in the automotive industry. Thus, growth in the demand for such products in the automotive industry is likely to increase the demand for MIBC market during the forecast period.
China to Dominate the Market in Asia-Pacific Region
– China is the largest producer of various metals, such as coal, gold, steel, etc. Infrastructure-driven growth in Asia has resulted in a significant increase in demand for commodities, like iron ore, copper, and coal.
– Increasing demand for such commodities from the construction industry has been driving the growth of mining industry in China.
– In 2018, Chinas construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central governments push for infrastructure investment, as a means to sustain economic growth.
– The increasing number of mining operations and upcoming government projects in China are providing a lucrative opportunity for the growth of the market in the future.
– Aforementioned factors are expected to increase the demand of Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MICB) in the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244954
Detailed TOC of Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC) Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Lube Oil Additives in Automotive Industry
4.1.2 Surging Demand for Frothers in Copper and Molybdenum Sulfide Ores
4.1.3 Growing Demand for Surface Coating Applications
4.2.1 Growing Awareness About Toxic Effects of MIBC
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Technological Snapshot
4.5.1 Production Process
4.6 Patent Analysis
4.7 Trade Analysis
4.8 Price Trends
4.9 Upcoming Projects
4.10 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.3 Corrosion Inhibitors
5.1.4 Lube oils and Hydraulic Fluids
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 Paints & Coatings
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 AkzoNobel N.V.
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Celanese Corporation
6.4.5 Cetex Petrochemicals
6.4.7 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.9 Hubei Jusheng Technology Co., Ltd.,
6.4.10 LG Chem
6.4.11 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
6.4.12 Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
6.4.13 Monument Chemical
6.4.15 Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.4.16 TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC
6.4.17 WEIFANG YI HUA CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Upcoming Mining Operations in Latin America
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: