The “Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market” report 2019 delivers up-to-date information about market changes and prospective threats, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. Moreover, it focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report At – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244953
Top Key Players of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market Are:
Reasons to buy:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market on the global and regional level.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244953
Scope of the Report:
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives market covers the outlook for overall market status, size and share. The report provides complete coverage on major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the forecast period. Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives market report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor in the market.
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Building and Construction Sector
– The building and construction industry is currently a thriving industry in several emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and South America. The global construction market is anticipated to grow by USD 8 trillion by 2025, which is expected to increase the demand for adhesives and thus drive the usage of MMA in this sector.
– The factors driving the building and construction industry are the ever-increasing populations, rapid urbanization, and the rise in the purchasing power of individuals.
– In the building and construction sector, MMA adhesives are used in a wide range of applications that includes windows, uPVC doors, canopies, panels, architectural components, etc. Owing to their various unique properties these adhesives are suitable for various applications in the residential housing market, where it provides long-lasting and durable solutions, outperforming traditional materials for several years.
– PMMA extruded sheets find application in the manufacturing of domes that are used in building and construction industry. These sheets offer various advantages such as UV resistance, high transparency, and surface hardness. The product also facilitates light transmission and provides good heat insulation, hence, a well-suited choice for building greenhouses.
– All such factors are expected to drive the demand for MMA adhesives during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Asia-Pacific is also projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, driven by robust growth of industries, such as transportation, and building and construction through different countries, such as, China India, Malaysia Thailand, and Indonesia.
– China is the world’s largest automotive producer. However, in 2018, the country witnessed about 4.16% decline in the production of vehicles. Automotive sales also declined by about 6% to 22.7 million units in 2018. This trend is likely to remain similar in China during 2019, due to the declining demand for diesel and petrol cars in the country. However, rising sales of electric cars are likely to help the automotive market to avoid another slump.
– Countries like India, Malaysia and Indonesia have been witnessing robust growth in the automotive production. These countries have also been witnessing investments into the industry to setup new plants and/or to increase production capacity.
– Construction industry is growing at a rapid rate in countries, like India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and others, owing to increasing residential construction with growing population & migration for jobs, the region is expected to exploit market opportunities.
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market Report contents include:
– Analysis of the Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
– Historical data and forecast
– Regional analysis including growth estimates
– Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
– Profiles on Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives including products, sales/revenues, and market position
– Market structure, market drivers and restraints.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244953
Detailed TOC of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market Report Are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Streamlined Solutions
4.1.2 Better Compatibility with Metals and Other Special Substrates
4.1.3 Increasing Demand from Marine Sector in Asia-Pacific Region
4.2.1 High Costs Associated with MMA Adhesives
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.4 Other Substrate
5.2.1 Building and Construction
5.2.3 Power Generation (Wind Energy)
5.2.5 Other Applications
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.3 AEC Polymers (Arkema)
6.4.4 3M Company
6.4.5 Cyberbond LLC
6.4.6 Huntsman Corporation
6.4.7 Matrix Composite Materials Company Ltd
6.4.8 H. B. Fuller
6.4.9 Ulbrich Group
6.4.10 Sika AG
6.4.11 Permabond LLC
6.4.12 Parson Adhesives Inc.
6.4.13 ITW Polymers Adhesives
6.4.14 Scott Bader Company Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growth in the Usage in Transportation, Aerospace and Construction Applications
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: