The “Modular Data Center Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Modular Data Center Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Modular Data Center market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Modular Data Center Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999408
Scope of the Report:
Modular Data Center Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Modular Data Center market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Modular Data Center market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Modular Data Center market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Modular Data Center market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Modular Data Center market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999408
Key Market Trends:
Telecom Sector to hold Major Share
The telecom providers, to optimize their networks and the digital services running on them, are going to need more compute and storage capacity to be deployed across carrier networks. Additionally, the increasing 4G penetration and the upcoming 5G wave are further motivating telecom vendors to invest in the modular data center market for more network functionality and much higher ability to manage networks around the edges.
Intel is working on distributing data centers across the cloud with the help of 5G technology and the edge data center movement. The company is carrying out many large interoperability trials with Huawei, Nokia, and Ericsson.
The increasing mobile penetration and rising government laws regarding data security concerns are also fueling the adoption of modular data centers among telecom vendors.
For instance, in 2017, mobile data traffic, globally, reached 11 Exabyte’s (11 billion gigabytes) a month, climbing rapidly into the future. Additionally, in April 2017, the Australian government introduced data retention law, which states that telecommunication companies, operating in the region, need to store and manage customer data for at least two years. Hence, these laws are forcing companies to adopt data centers.
North America holds the largest Share
Being the hub for large-scale organizations and armed with higher internet penetration, North America accounts for the major share of the global modular data center market. Cutthroat competition in the market prompts organizations to adopt cost-effective solutions. The United States is a major market for global modular data centers. The organizations are investing in modular data centers to gain significant cost benefit, which is associated with their deployment. Big data and IoT penetration in the region will transform the demand for next-generation modular data centers. With the existing competition, organizations are under pressure to evolve IT scalability as well as their capacity.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Modular Data Center Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Modular Data Center.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999408
- Analyzing the size of the Modular Data Center market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Modular Data Center market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Modular Data Center market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Modular Data Center market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Modular Data Center market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Modular Data Center market.
Detailed TOC of Modular Data Center Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Mobility and Scalability of Modular Data Centers
4.3.2 Disaster Recovery Advantages
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Limitations in High Performance Computing and Threats from Substitutes
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution and Services
5.1.1 Function Module Solution
5.2 By Appliation
5.2.1 Disaster Backup
5.2.2 High Performance/ Edge Computing
5.2.3 Data Center Expansion
5.2.4 Starter Data Centers
5.3 By End User
5.3.5 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
6.1.3 Dell EMC
6.1.4 HPE Company
6.1.5 Cisco System Inc.
6.1.6 Vertiv Co
6.1.7 Schneider Electric SE
6.1.8 Cannon Technologies Ltd
6.1.9 Rittal Gmbh & Co. KG
6.1.10 Instant Data Centers LLC
6.1.11 Flexenclosure AB
6.1.12 Colt Group SA
6.1.13 Bladeroom Group Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: