The “Molecular Sieves Market” report 2019 provides a comprehensive analysis of Molecular Sieves industry by types, applications, key players and regions. It shows the Molecular Sieves market 2019-2024 by production, consumption, supply, gross margin, the revenue of the industry. Additionally, the Molecular Sieves market report covers the details of market size, share, and growth rate of the market with respect to regions.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report At – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244877
Molecular Sieves market includes the following leading manufacturers on the basis of sales, revenue, price, and gross margin.
Molecular Sieves market report presents in-depth analysis regarding the development, current trends, industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical region. It includes analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics. Furthermore, the Molecular Sieves market report provides in-depth insight of Molecular Sieves industry during 2019-2024.
Scope of the Report:
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244877
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals
– Molecular sieves are majorly used in the petroleum refining industry. Ethanol is the backbone of the automotive industry and a major contributor to the world economy. The following graph represents the ethanol production by key countries.
– During the distillation process, the end products are 95% pure ethanol and rest 5% water. This 5% of water is adsorbed by molecular sieve material to achieve 99% pure ethanol.
– The dehydration of cracked gasses and olefin streams is basic to abstain from solidifying or the development of hydrates, amid cryogenic handling. Molecular sieves are used to remove water and other contaminants from these olefin streams. Molecular sieves are used for following petrochemical applications:
– Dehydration and purification of ethylene, propylene, butadiene, and other feedstock.
– Dehydration and purification of cracked gases and liquids.
– Naphtha feed dehydration.
– Drying hydrogen gas for acetylene converters.
– Zeolites are used as catalysts in the refining of crude oil into finished petroleum products. Because of their high selectivity, zeolite catalysts are often the most efficient and cost-effective methods, particularly in upgrading refinery streams into high-octane gasoline blending stock.
– Such aforementioned factors are likely to increase the demand for molecular sieves market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific region dominated the market share in 2018. With growing oil and gas industrial activities in countries, such as China, India, etc., the usage of molecular sieves is increasing in the region. The oil and gas sector in China is dominated by four national and provincial oil companies, which include PetroChina, Sinopec, China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), and Yanchang Petroleum. PetroChina, accounts for 31% of the total crude oil refining capacity, while Sinopec accounts for 45% of the total crude oil refining capacity in the country. Furthermore, in India, the demand for oil and gas processing is increasing primarily due to the rising fuel demand, due to the increasing sales of passenger cars, replacement of LPG as a cooking fuel, increasing urbanization, along with demand for infrastructure and consumer goods. The aforementioned factors are contributing to the increasing demand for molecular sieves consumption in the region during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy Molecular Sieves Market Report:
- Analysis of Molecular Sieves market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
- Historical data and forecast of Molecular Sieves industry
- Molecular Sieves market report covers regional analysis including growth estimates
- To analyze the end user markets including growth estimates
- Profiles on laboratory balance including products, sales/revenues, and market position
- Includes Molecular Sieves market structure, market drivers, opportunities, and restraints.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244877
Molecular Sieves Market Report Covers the Following Questions:
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- What is the and regional outlook for Molecular Sieves market?
- Who are the key players, and what are their strategies?
- What is the status of Molecular Sieves status worldwide?
- What are the Molecular Sieves market challenges to market growth?
- What are the Molecular Sieves market challenges to market growth?
- What are the types and applications of Molecular Sieves ?
- What is the market share of each type and application?
Detailed TOC of Molecular Sieves Market 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Processing from Oil and Gas Industry
4.1.2 Rising Awareness for Treatment of Hazardous Organic Materials in Wastewater
4.2.1 Threat from Chemical Composites, Enzymes, and Other Substitutes
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Production Analysis
4.6 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Shape
5.2 By Size
5.3 By Product Type
5.3.3 Porous Glass
5.3.4 Silica Gel
5.3.6 Other Product Types
5.4 By End User
5.4.1 Agricultural Products
5.4.2 Air Purification
5.4.3 Automotive Industry
5.4.5 Detergents Industry
5.4.6 Heating and Refrigeration Industry
5.4.7 Industrial Gas Production
5.4.8 Nuclear Industry
5.4.9 Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals
5.4.10 Pharmaceutical Industry
5.4.11 Plastics and Polymers Industry
5.4.12 Waste and Water Treatment
5.4.13 Other End Users
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Australia & New Zealand
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 Rest of North America
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.5.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Arkema Group
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Cabot Corporation
6.4.5 CarboTech AC GmbH
6.4.7 Dalian Absortbent Co. Ltd
6.4.8 Desicca Chemicals
6.4.9 Graver Technologies
6.4.10 Hengye Molecular Sieve Co. Ltd
6.4.11 Honeywell International Inc.
6.4.12 JIUZHOU CHEMICALS
6.4.13 KNT Group
6.4.14 Kuraray Co. Ltd
6.4.15 Luoyang Jianlong Micro-Nano New Materials Co. Ltd
6.4.16 Merck KGaA
6.4.17 SHOWA DENKO KK
6.4.18 Sorbead India
6.4.19 Tosoh Corporation
6.4.20 W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn.
6.4.21 Zeochem AG
6.4.22 Zeolyst International
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Nano-size Zeolite Molecular Sieves for Medical Oxygen Concentration
7.2 Development of Anti-microbial Zeolite Molecular Sieves
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: