The “NAND Flash Memory Market” report 2019 delivers up-to-date information about market changes and prospective threats, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. Moreover, it focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report At – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244171
Top Key Players of NAND Flash Memory Market Are:
Reasons to buy:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the NAND Flash Memory Market on the global and regional level.
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244171
Scope of the Report:
NAND Flash Memory market covers the outlook for overall market status, size and share. The report provides complete coverage on major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the forecast period. NAND Flash Memory market report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor in the market.
Key Market Trends:
Smartphone segment is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Improving the scaling limits year on year, smartphone manufacturers sell smartphones at a premium by upgrading the memory capacity to boost performance.
– With 5G wireless communication on its way, the use of smartphones would increase multifold, growing the demand for the latest models to raise the bar continuously.
– Samsung, four years after launching the first Universal Flash Storage solution, the 128-gigabyte (GB) eUFS, it has passed the terabyte threshold in smartphone storage using its in-house most advanced 512-gigabit (Gb) V-NAND flash memory.
– Flash Memory storage has become an essential component in smartphones, not only for consumers whose demand for storage keeps on increasing with content creation but also for OEMs from Bill of Materials (BoM) cost perspective. The NAND flash demand has been growing exponentially, primarily driven by the growth of the average capacity in smartphones, which is expected to cross 60GB per smartphone in Q4 2018.
Asia-Pacific Hold the Largest Market Share
Asia Pacific is one of the largest markets for NAND flash in the world. The region has a high demand from almost all the end-user applications alike, primarily led by the demand for smartphones in several developing countries in the region, such as China, India, Indonesia etc.
– There is a high activity from the semiconductor fabrication facilities in countries like China, Korea, and Singapore. Chinese government’s initiatives such as Made in China 2025 has drawn substantial capital from memory manufacturers. The country has set goals to reach USD 305 billion in semiconductor output by 2030, and meet at least 80 of domestic demand for semiconductors are expected to draw more investments into the country.
– Owing to such development in China, several competitors in the region are intensifying their efforts of expansion. For example, as of February 2019, SK Hynix, world’s second largest memory-chip maker, announced that it is planning to invest USD 106 billion to establish four new semiconductor fabrication plants in Seoul, South Korea.
NAND Flash Memory Market Report contents include:
– Analysis of the NAND Flash Memory market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
– Historical data and forecast
– Regional analysis including growth estimates
– Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
– Profiles on NAND Flash Memory including products, sales/revenues, and market position
– Market structure, market drivers and restraints.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244171
Detailed TOC of NAND Flash Memory Market Report Are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Demand For Low-cost Storage Solutions
4.3.2 Increasing Penetration Of Smart Devices
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Initial Cost Of Flash Memory
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 SLC (One-bit Per Cell)
5.1.2 MLC (Two-bit Per Cell)
5.1.3 TLC (Three-bit Per Cell)
5.2.1 2-D Structure
5.2.2 3-D Structure
5.3.3 Memory Card
5.3.5 Other Applications
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
6.2.2 Toshiba Corporation
6.2.3 Micron Technology Inc.
6.2.4 SK Hynix Inc.
6.2.5 Intel Corporation
6.2.6 Renesas Electronics Corporation
6.2.7 SanDisk Corp.
6.2.8 Powerchip Technology Corporation
6.2.9 Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: