The “Philippines Structural Insulated Panels Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Philippines Structural Insulated Panels Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Philippines Structural Insulated Panels Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999679
Scope of the Report:
Philippines Structural Insulated Panels Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999679
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Construction Industry
The rise in building and construction activities is the prominent factors augmenting the demand for structural insulated panels (SIPs).
Among the various non-conventional insulations being introduced to the construction industry, as the next-generation thermal insulation, SIPs appear to be one of the most promising insulation materials with the significant thermal insulating capacity.
Time and cost are the two parameters associated with construction activity that has long been considered as constraints for the growth of the industry. Overcoming these constraint has been one of the major hurdles in the country. Structural insulation panels act as one of the major solutions for these problems.
Number of constructions in the country registered a growth of 2.7% in 2017, with the total number of constructions generated from approved building permits reaching 152,01,2 and the non-residential constructions increased by 19.6%, reaching 21,349 constructions in 2017.
Furthermore, increasing construction and infrastructure spending in the country has been increasing from the past few years. In August 2018, government spending on infrastructure increased by 71%, to PHP 68.4 billion from PHP 40.1 billion, in the same month of 2017.
All the factors mentioned above increase the demand for the structural insulated panels in the construction sector, and are expected to drive the market in the coming years.
Increasing Demand for the Building Walls
Structural insulated wall panels are generally available in thicknesses of 4-1/2 inches and 6-1/2 inches. Manufacturing of curved wall panels are possible and it is often more practical to use stud framing for non-orthogonal geometries.
The whole wall R-value of a wall assembly is currently the best and the most followed method of quantifying the total thermal performance. The whole wall R-value takes the resistance of heat flown through an opaque cross sectional area of the insulation and structure into the accounts while the total loss of energy at the interfaces of the wall with the roof and floor are accounted.
The whole wall R-value of a 4-inch structural insulated wall panel is 14, whereas for a 2×4 wall it is less than 10. The whole wall R-value of a 2×6 wall is between 11 and 13.7, depending on the quality of the installation of batt insulation.
The elimination of thermal bridging and a more air tight envelope contributes to the higher whole wall R-value of structural insulated wall panels, compared to the conventional metal and wood stud walls.
The total volume of the panels used as structural insulated wall panels is much higher, compared to the volume of the panels used as structural insulated roof panels.
Philippines experienced a GDP growth rate of 6.7% in 2017, ranking the highest among the ASEAN nations, aided by the increasing consumption and higher investments, which, in turn, led to a strong rebound in export earnings.
All the aforementioned factors, in turn, increase the demand for the structural insulated panels.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Philippines Structural Insulated Panels Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Philippines Structural Insulated Panels.
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999679
- Analyzing the size of the Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Philippines Structural Insulated Panels market.
Detailed TOC of Philippines Structural Insulated Panels Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Construction Sector
4.2.1 Advancements in Building Technologies, such as Modular Construction Techniques
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Panels
5.1.2 Rigid Polyurethane (PUR) and Rigid Polyisocyanurate (PIR) Panels
5.1.3 Glass Wool Panels
5.1.4 Other Products (Extruded Polystyrene Foam)
5.2.1 Building Wall
5.2.2 Building Roof
5.2.3 Cold Storage
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 ENERCON Specialty Building Systems Corporation
6.4.2 iSTEEL Inc.
6.4.3 Kingspan Group
6.4.5 Shanghai Seventrust Industry Co. Ltd
6.4.6 SRC Intl. Panel System Inc.
6.4.7 Supersonic Manufacturing Inc.
6.4.8 Ultra Insulated Panel Systems Corporation (UIPSC)?
6.4.9 Union Galvasteel Corporation (UGC)
6.4.10 VBLLU Inc.
6.4.12 Ultra Insulated Panel Systems Corporation
6.4.13 VBLLU Inc.
6.4.14 iSTEEL, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Cold Storage Applications
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: