The “Small Molecule Drug Discovery Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Small Molecule Drug Discovery Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Small Molecule Drug Discovery market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Small Molecule Drug Discovery Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999562
Scope of the Report:
Small Molecule Drug Discovery Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Small Molecule Drug Discovery market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Small Molecule Drug Discovery market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Small Molecule Drug Discovery market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Small Molecule Drug Discovery market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Small Molecule Drug Discovery market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999562
Key Market Trends:
Lead Optimization is Expected to hold its Highest Market Share in the Process/Phase Segment
In the process/phase segment of the market, lead optimization is believed to have the largest market size and is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.93% during the forecast period.
The process of lead optimization is achieved by modifying the selected small molecule, in order to improve efficacy and therapeutic value. Once the pharmacophore, which consists of relevant groups on a molecule that interact with a receptor and are responsible for the biological activity, is identified, it is subjected to functional group modification. Various changes are made to the initial compound and the therapeutic index is measured.
Rapid usage of in-vitro experiments, accompanied with computation procedures in early drug discovery for selection of compounds with more promising ADME, i.e., absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion, and toxicological profiles, is expected to drive the market studied.
The rise in cancer and other neglected diseases is encouraging investments in lead optimization for enhanced therapeutic value, in order to provide patients with efficient and targeted therapies.
North America Dominates the Market and is Expected to follow the Same Trend in the Forecast Period
North America currently dominates the market for small molecule drug discovery and is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years. According to FDA, in 2016, the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) approved 22 novel drugs, either as new molecular entities (NMEs) under New Drug Applications (NDAs) or as new therapeutic biologics under Biologics License Applications (BLAs). Overall, 31,468 patients participated in these trials. This shows that the United States is focusing on R&D activities to meet the increasing demands of its citizens for better and effective drugs.
The rising focus on the R&D in the country is expected to propel the market growth in the future.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Small Molecule Drug Discovery Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Small Molecule Drug Discovery.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999562
- Analyzing the size of the Small Molecule Drug Discovery market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Small Molecule Drug Discovery market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Small Molecule Drug Discovery market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Small Molecule Drug Discovery market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Small Molecule Drug Discovery market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Small Molecule Drug Discovery market.
Detailed TOC of Small Molecule Drug Discovery Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rise in Demand for Small Molecule Drugs
4.2.2 Dominance of Small Molecules in the Market
4.2.3 Increasing Number of Contract Organizations for R&D
4.2.4 Small Molecules in Treatment of Chronic Diseases
4.2.5 High R&D Expenditure in Small Molecule Drugs
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Drug Development Cost
4.3.2 Strict Regulations
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Therapeutic Area
5.1.2 Central Nervous System
5.1.5 Metabolic Disorders
5.1.11 Other Therapeutic Areas
5.2 By Process/Phase
5.2.1 Target Id/Validation
5.2.2 Hit Generation and Selection
5.2.3 Lead Identification
5.2.4 Lead Optimization
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Pfizer Inc.
6.1.2 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
6.1.3 Merck & Co.
6.1.4 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
6.1.5 GlaxoSmithKline PLC
6.1.7 Johnson & Johnson
6.1.8 Gilead Sciences Inc.
6.1.9 Teva Pharmaceuticals
6.1.10 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: