The “Spinal Surgery Devices Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Spinal Surgery Devices Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Spinal Surgery Devices market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Spinal Surgery Devices Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999525
Scope of the Report:
Spinal Surgery Devices Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Spinal Surgery Devices market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Spinal Surgery Devices market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Spinal Surgery Devices market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Spinal Surgery Devices market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Spinal Surgery Devices market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999525
Key Market Trends:
Spinal Fusion is Expected to hold its Highest Market Share in the Device Type Segment
In the device type segment of the spinal surgery devices market, spinal fusion is believed to have the largest market size and is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.05%, during the forecast period.
The spinal fusion device type is sub-segmented into instrumented and non-instrumented spinal fusion, cervical fusion, interbody fusion, and lumbar fusion. Many products in the market provide conventional, yet effective treatments to patients suffering from lumbar spinal stenosis, along with alternative advanced treatments for decompression spine surgery. The major market players manufacture both anterior and posterior dynamic stabilization devices for the lumbar spine. Moreover, many clinical trials are in the process for further development. This factor is likely to offer various benefits to the market studied. A major share of the market studied is occupied by posterior screw fusion systems, due to their increased usage. The share of the same is expected to increase over the forecast period, registering a healthy CAGR.
North America Dominates the Market and Expected to do the Same during the Forecast Period
North America currently dominates the market for spinal surgery devices and is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years. The United States holds the largest share of the market. According to a survey conducted in the United States, by the National Centre for Health Statistics, more than 65 million Americans suffer from lower back problems, every year. Moreover, in terms of surgery type, spinal fusion has a higher risk of infection and readmission to the hospital, and there is no evidence that it provides greater benefit to patients. However, its use increased by 67% among Medicare patients and is now more common than spinal decompression.
The US segment of the market studied is expected to grow, due to a general shift in the trend toward more minimally invasive surgeries in the spinal implant market, over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Spinal Surgery Devices Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Spinal Surgery Devices.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999525
- Analyzing the size of the Spinal Surgery Devices market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Spinal Surgery Devices market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Spinal Surgery Devices market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Spinal Surgery Devices market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Spinal Surgery Devices market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Spinal Surgery Devices market.
Detailed TOC of Spinal Surgery Devices Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Adoption Rate of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgeries
4.2.2 Increasing Number of Technological Advances in Spinal Surgery
4.2.3 Increasing Incidences of Obesity and Degenerative Spinal Conditions
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Stringent Regulatory Process For New Product Approval
4.3.2 Expensive Treatment Procedures
4.3.3 Stringent Reimbursement Concerns
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Device Type
5.1.1 Spinal Decompression
5.1.2 Spinal Fusion
220.127.116.11 Instrumented And Non-Instrumented Spinal Fusion
18.104.22.168 Cervical Fusion
22.214.171.124 Interbody Fusion
126.96.36.199 Lumbar Fusion
5.1.3 Fracture Repair Devices
5.1.4 Arthroplasty Devices
5.1.5 Non-fusion Devices
5.2.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.2.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Medtronic PLC
6.1.2 Styker Corporation
6.1.3 Depuy Synthes Spine Inc. (Johnson & Johnson)
6.1.4 Globus Medical Inc.
6.1.5 Alphatec Spine Inc.
6.1.7 Zimmer Holdings Inc.
6.1.8 SpineGuard SA
6.1.9 K2M Group Holdings Inc.
6.1.10 Nuvasive Inc.
6.1.11 Joimax GmbH
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: